I am 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant today! These past 2 days have been rather eventful around here though. On Sunday, we celebrated Nic's grandma's birthday (which was actually Monday, St. Patrick's Day) at the barn. Sophie and Jacklynn had fun playing together...Sophie loved the rocking chair and Jacklynn loved to rock with her, but Sophie only liked the rocking chair alone, so it was very entertaining watching them follow each other up and down onto the rocking chairs!

Early Monday morning (2:30 AM to be exact!) I started having random contractions...that lasted until 8:30 AM! Needless to say I did not get much sleep since I had anywhere from 1 to 8 contractions every hour! Nothing ever came of it and they eventually subsided. Jacklynn and I spent the day with Nic's mom, aunt Tut, grandma, and grandpa...grandma apparently has always wanted to go to the St. Patrick's Day Parade on her birthday, so we all headed downtown for the parade and lunch. Jacklynn loved the bands and the horses...even though it was a little chilly!


Last night we went out with some of our favs...Nic's parents, the Woodburns, and the Humphress (not sure how to write that plural!).


In between all the festivities yesterday I had my weekly OB check up. I am already dilated 2 cm. and Isabel is head down. Everything else is looking good as well! Here are a few shots of my massive belly!


OK, I apologize for this next one, but this is how I feel about having another baby...and Lisa made me do it!

Finally, we appreciate all your prayers for Jacklynn this morning. Her tubes surgery went well. We were in and out within a hour. The doctor said that there was a lot of really thick fluid in her ears that she suctioned out and that the surgery will definitely make her feel better! Thank you Jesus!
4 comments:
Great pictures and LOVE The bare belly shot!! I love prego bellies. You're lookin' good!!
oh my goodness move over christina agulera... jmes belly shot is WAYhotter!! haha love it. Cant wait to meet the little one : )You look adorable! But I bet you dont feel it. Hang in there cousin!
Saraj
You are one HOT mama!! Way to work that camera!
I love that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to work it! I'm glad to hear that Jacklynn's surgery went well. Hopefully, this will be the end of ear infections for a long time! Let me know when that baby gets here! Mel :)
Post a Comment